Saturday, September 27, 2008
Tell God what hurts.
Talk to him.
He won't think it's silly.
" For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:15-16
If it matters to you, it matters to Him.
Simply cause we are His children.
Like all daddies, he cares for our well-being.
I could have. if i wanted to, tell the whole world how lousy my results were.
I could have, if i wanted to, amplify the discouraging words of the teachers.
I could have, if i wanted to, vent my frustrations everywhere.
I could have, if i wanted to, cry out loud to everyone.
I could have, if i wanted to, remained in that state and never get out of it.
I could have, if i wanted to, give it up right at this moment.
I could have, if i wanted to........do it the way like i did in the past..............................
A thousand million of reasons of life to cry/worry/be frustrated about;
One reason to smile.
And that's enough.