Friday, September 14, 2007
Sighs.
I have no idea why you and I have become lidat.
I dunno about you, but for me, you were one of the closest friends i had in tjc from the start of term1.
Or i should say, the only close friend i had then.
Someone who is always there to share my joy and laughter with;
Someone who is always there to comfort me in times of need and,
to lend me a listening ear;
Someone who loves God as much as i do;
And someone whom i felt comfortable sharing secrets with,
Though many a time, i've chose to turn away, bottling up all my problems and troubles to myself.
But you'll stay beside me, quietly.
But somehow i can sense that there's a problem between us.
I dunno what exactly the problem is,
But it's bothering me.
Very much.
And the feeling was especially strong from the start of this new term.
Although to an outsider, i believe we still look the same,(we still talk to each other; we still go for breaks together; we still sit together in lectures and tutorials...)
But it's just not right.
I believe u can sense it too.
There's this...argh i dunno how to describe it..but it's just a feeling deep down inside that's telling me that something is not right.
I mean i've always been guessing what u've been thinking.
But most often i'll end up telling myself.
Forget it.
Perhaps it's just because of the upcoming promos exams that's causing everyone to be stressed up.
Perhaps we were just too busy with studying.
Perhaps it's just because im too overly sensitive.
Perhaps it's just because im not good enough..
Perhaps im just not worthy of this friendship..
Or perhaps...Satan is trying to play a real big joke on me.
Perhaps..perhaps...perhaps...perhaps...........im just..........
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i've choose to think it this way ,just to protect myself.
But anyway, no matter what our relationship eventually turns to,
i jus wanna thank you.
Thank you my friend, for what u've done for me.
And...................
imsorry.
Drifting apart.