Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Argh. What a day.
I screwed up my nafa test cuz of inclined pull-ups.
That was supposed to be one of items that im confident and capable of getting an A.
And now, though i scored As and Bs for the rest of my items,
the max i can get is only bronze.
What a waste of effort.
I've alrdy missed a gold during sec 3 cuz i've sprained my ankle the first time round i did standing broad jump.
And now.....
Oh what luck.
And hahs. im gonna do badly for the physics test again.
But this time round it's not as though i didnt study.
I did.
And i mugged hard.
But does that mean results?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
It's a different case now from the past.
In the past, i know tad i will be able to do well and will do well if i've studied.
But....but......
Oh WELLS.
And now im down with a fever.
How am i actually going to study for the maths test which is just tmr??
RAhhh.
Please. Bring me on an escapade. To a place away from here.
BREAKaway.