Thursday, July 05, 2007
Argh. Another struggle.
I've just went back to school to start a whole new term after resting for a few days.
But things just came crashing on me again.
I've got my results.
And i've kinda practically failed all of the subjects i shld say.
Though they said there will still be moderation.
And for certain subjects i may eventually pass.
But I KNOW i haven't done well.
And i guess i probably deserve it for not working hard enough.
I've just suddenly flared up at somebody.
IM sorry.
Although i've told myself that it's because i havent prepared enough and this should be the results i should have expected myself getting, i couldn't help but got fed up with myself for disappointing me/my parents.
I've no idea how to tell my parents about it.
And it's like i've just told my parents i want to go church.
But looking at my results, will they still allow??
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Anyways, enough of the emo-ing stuffs.
I should not allow myself to set into the mode of self-pity.
Just like what en said.
I've still got promos to CONQUER!!
And JCTs are only 10% of total marks for the year.
Phew man.
Wells, I went for dressing today
The nurse at toa payoh polyclinic was super rough and bad tempered.
She was pressing the cotton wool so hard on my wound.
But amazingly i didnt complain.
LOL. I suppose she is tired too after attending to so many patients.
Hahs. So i was nice and didnt complain about things.
Or probably i was afraid she might scold me.
Hahs. =)))))))))))))))))))
Anyways gotta go study for MOCK SPA tmr!!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Time to pull up my socks!!!!