Monday, November 15, 2004
I HATE MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I REALLI HATE HIM NOW!!!!!REALLI HATE HIM!!!!1HATE HIM TO CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO N DIE U IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FKEN IDIIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IDIOT SON OF BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1I HATE MY GRANDMA!!!!!I HATE MY DAD!!!!!I HATE MY AUNT!!!!!!N I HATE MY CUZZYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFRET INTRODUCING THEM TO GUNBOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FKEN IDIOTS!!!!!MAY U ALL GET HUNTED BY BEES STUNG MY THEM!!!!!!!MAY U ALL VANISH FRM THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL OF U JUS FK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE URL!!!!!!!!!FK OFF~!
i gonna hate my dad 4 tad slap he gave me jus now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y is he doin this to me....he sux!!!!gonna jus delete my cuzzys contact.......regret realli regret to plae wid my cuzzys yesterdae.......i hate them i hate every1 in HIS famili now i will onli sae HIS famili n nt mine animore....i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dad came in c me plae....den cuz of my aunt told him we plaed to midnite yesterdae.......but its kinda not my FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its her sons lo....i actualli wanted to go @ 11++ but is they call me to stay!!!!!!!fk off la....now i will hate them n nt tell them anithing animore...................all of u fk off n go n die....he came in when it was my turn typing all the rubbish during my turn n when i jus look at him he jus sae i diao him....wadeva.....i nvr did he dun even noe wads diao la....den he jus gave me a tight slap n den call me off....fk off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1i cant stand this animore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sis where are u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i ahte this famili!!!!!i had enuff of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fk off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sumtyms i do wan to jus suicide cuz im reali tired of this.....my happiness cant simply replace my sorrows......................i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!